Promoting visual culture is an initiative started by individuals who are active educators in the areas of visual arts and communications, and individuals whose professional backgrounds reflect competencies in similar areas.
One of the primary aims is raising the quality and value of visual culture through:
- Networking and connecting with European institution, universities, experts and individuals
- Education in areas of visual culture
- Multicultural dialogue, exchange of experiences and knowledge
- Circulation of artistic and cultural works and products
- Mobility of cultural creators
- Social engagement of artists
- Fostering innovation and creativity development
- Digitizing art
Through our engagement we intend to attract attention to the importance of visual competencies in contemporary societies, and point out the need for unifying the policies of visual culture.